International Convention Center
Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa 3F ”Tempyo”
Map & Direction
A 5-minute walk from the Takanawa exit of Shinagawa Station, servicing the Shinkansen Line, JR Lines, and Keihin Kyuko Line. Arrive from Haneda Airport Station, on the Keihin Kyuko Line, in as little as 14 minutes if you take a rapid limited express train. The Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa is also conveniently located for easy access from the expressways in the capital. There is also a Toei subway station a 3-minute walk from the hotel, for easy access to all parts of Tokyo.
The Guest Service Desk of the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa provides information on services such as a limousine bus to Narita Airport and a wide range of useful information for business or tourism. For more information, see the Services page for the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa. The Guest Service Desk assists guests by providing information and helping to plan itineraries.
PRINCE TOKYO MICE CITY
Prince Hotels in the Takanawa and Shinagawa Area offer guests its own original MICE services. It combines the initial letter of four different businesses: Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibition. To assist business people with arranging for the above-mentioned occasions, we can provide you with venues, accommodation and option plans that suit the needs, the objectives of the meeting and your budget.
- From Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit) of Shinkansen/JR Line/Keikyu Line, it is 5 minutes walking.
- From Toei Subway Asakusa Line Takanawadai Station, it is 3 minutes walking.
- From Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 14 minutes at the fastest.
- From Haneda Airport International Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 11 minutes at the fastest.
Arriving guests may use the free shuttle bus that runs from Shinagawa Station.
Shinagawa Station→The prince Sakura Tower Tokyo→The Kihinkan(Sat. and Holiday Limited.)→Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa→Shinagawa Station
※Please note that the bus schedule may be delayed due to traffic conditions. Inquire at the hotel’s bell stand for more details.
- From Haneda Airport, it takes 30 minutes.
- From Tokyo Station, it takes 20 minutes.
- From Hamamatsucho Station of JR Line and Tokyo Monorail, it takes 10 minutes.
- From Ginza, it takes 15 minutes.
By Limousine Bus:
- From Haneda Airport, it takes about 45 minutes.
- From Narita Airport, it takes about 90 minutes. Timetable
Prince Hotels in the Takanawa and Shinagawa area offer 5,000 guest rooms and a convention center, located within a five-minute walk from Shinagawa Station. Meeting rooms can handle a variety of events, with the two grand ballrooms of the International Convention Center Pamir accommodating 2,000 guests in the Hokushin and 2,880 in the Konron. The largest of the hotels, the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, features the Hiten banquet hall and the Sakura foyer that together hold up to 2,400 guests. The large hall at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel holds 2,400 guests, and also features an aquarium and other family amusement facilities that are popular with Tokyoites.